Join SELCO at Camp Read-a-Lot for a day of speakers, sharing, and learning! Camp Read-a-Lot is an all-day event for librarians and teachers working with Grades 2-5. It offers participants the opportunity to read and discuss children’s literature with their peers. Campers choose from two different reading lists: Grades 2-3 or Grades 4-5. The lists include featured books which have been chosen with curriculum use in mind.
Camp Day Details:
- Date – Tuesday, August 15, 2017
- Location – Cascade Meadow Wetlands & Environmental Science Center (Address)
- Registration Fee: $30.00 (Includes lunch and other refreshments)
- All registrations must be paid prior to Camp event. Billing will begin in May and will be done on a weekly basis.
- Any cancellations after Tuesday, August 8th will be billed.
- No-shows on the day of the event will be billed.
- Check-in, Morning Treats, and Book Sales begin at 8:30a, Camp goes from 9:00a – 4:30p
Rules of Camp Read-a-Lot – to learn more click HERE.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) – Participants have the opportunity to earn CEUs for attending this event. To learn more about this please click HERE.
Registration – Registration for the 2017 Camp Read-a-Lot closed on 8.8.17.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.